Why put up with a mouth full of mercury fillings? We can use porcelain, or a strong hybrid resin containing porcelain, to give you fillings that match the natural color of your teeth.
Why Choose Tooth Colored Restorations?
- They are virtually invisible.
- They are bonded to the teeth, so they add strength.
- Traditional silver restorations expand and corrode over time.
- Unlike silver fillings, porcelain fillings contain no mercury.
- They will not stain teeth or gums.
- Less tooth structure is removed than with silver fillings.
If you want to learn more about invisible restoration, please contact Dr. Bach by calling our office at 612-332-7675 or SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT or PHONE CONSULTATION.